The College has one hostel called Bergsig, which is derived from the magnificent view of the Renosterberg mountain. The hostel was inaugurated in 1942 during the Second World War. It was intended to house 100 students only, but 110 students are currently housed. The hostel has four corridors named Witkransnek, Penny lane, Ramhokke and Bacchus. This enhances the competition and spirit between the students, especially during sporting activities. The students select a House Committee under leadership of the Head Student at the end of each year, which manages the daily tasks of the hostel in liaison with the Warden.