Available posts are advertised in the Sunday Times and Rapport newspapers under Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.
You may also visit the Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries website for available posts at GADI.
For more vacancies in the Public Service visit DPSA circulars at www.dpsa.gov.za
- The Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries is committed to providing equal opportunities and practising affirmative action employment.
- It is the department's intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan.
- To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required.
- Applications must be accompanied by a signed Form Z83 and a recent updated comprehensive CV as well as original certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document.
- Please take note that no applications, received after the closing date of the said advertisements, will be considered.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered.
- Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification.
- Successful candidate/s will be appointed on a probationary period of 12 months.
- Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Please take note that all applications will be subject to reference checks.
- The department reserves the right not to make any appointment in the advertised post(s).
- Non-SA Citizens must attach a certified copy of proof of permanent residence in South Africa.
- Where applicable candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test.